Public Sector Market Research
Public Sector Market Research Services
Having worked with many local authorities/councils over the years, we have delivered actionable insights for a wide range of research and consultation projects amongst multiple stakeholder groups. These stakeholder groups have included businesses, local residents and special-interest groups.
Our research services will provide evidence to facilitate public sector responsibilities such as:
- Establishing key issues with residents and businesses
- Encouraging residents to be involved in local planning
- Improving satisfaction levels
- Stakeholder engagement
- Impact of events
- Greater understanding the needs of hard to reach of residents
- Attitudes to key local issues
- Pre and post-advertising campaign evaluation and more.
Public Sector Research Services
Our public sector research services include:
- Public consultations
- Focus groups
- Depth interviews
- Doorstep surveys
- Face-to-face surveys
- Online surveys
- Postal surveys
- Telephone surveys
Our local authority/council clients include Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council, Louth County Council, Newry, Mourne & Down Borough Council.
If you are searching for a market research company experienced in working with public sector issues, please get in touch.